Are there any Anglia sedans, panels or utes for sale?

Go here for general posts relating to Hotrods and Customs, Pre 71 only!
Poprod

Are there any Anglia sedans, panels or utes for sale?

Post by Poprod »

Further to my recent ‘Trying to find my old ’48 Anglia’ cry for help post (Feb 18), that after nearly 100 views has frustratingly but understandably drawn a blank … I’m now wondering whether there might be an Anglia 2 door sedan, a Thames panel or an Anglia ute, either a well advanced project or even a finished car that might be for sale.
Finding my old car was always a longshot … so I’d be interested to hear from anyone who might have something they’d consider selling.
Many thanks,
Chris.
Chrisso
Old Hand

Re: Are there any Anglia sedans, panels or utes for sale?

Post by Chrisso »

Hi Poprod just a hint might try putting your request in the Members Classifieds Wanted Section. :) :)
Poprod

Post by Poprod »

Thanks for the advice Chrisso, now also posted in Members Classifieds - Wanted as suggested.
turns
Old Hand

Post by turns »

I see them pop up on ebay and gumtree and I don't really follow what's for sale that closely.

Most enthusiast stuff for sale is on Facebook these days Poprod - just my 0.02 cents.

There has always been heaps of them being built and enjoyed from my observations. Plenty on here too 8)

Good luck with the search

Cheers Turns
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly"...............Morticia Addams
Poprod

Post by Poprod »

Thanks Turns ... I hear and agree with you in regard to FB.
I have posts out everywhere and I've called on the old network to spread the word, so there's really no shortage of communication.
I'm also in no hurry, so I'll simply consider whatever comes along.
We'll see how we go.
Cheers,
Chris.