Guy wanting to join from the USA

Go here for general posts relating to Hotrods and Customs, Pre 71 only!
mgyxjc

Re: Guy wanting to join from the USA

Post by mgyxjc »

I take your point Andyd, that your thread is re a mate of yours joining, rather than a commentary on fb..
Hope it’s not to cheeky if I add.. that fb has a some use re ozrodders.. if you have a pic in your facebook page, you can simply copy and post to a thread in ozrodders, without going through the likes of photo bucket etc.. I’ve done that with several pics in this last week or so, of the Melbourne Hot Rod Show and they seem to have ‘stuck’ so far.. LOL.. fb helping folks see what Aussie Rodders do
Aside from that, it, fb, is a darn good community page.. our local one, in a rural community, was used to great advantage in a bushfire a couple of years back. It was of use also, during some recent thefts in the area (and has no unnecessary chit chat).. that’s on top of special interest pages, two Car clubs I belong to, local history groups etc
'36, or is it ?, Ford pickup ( one day..) an' a 'A' hangin' in the rafters ( or was.. the rope broke )
rx4ord
Old Hand

Post by rx4ord »

Great no commentary story.

Tassie Dave
Founding Member of OZ-E-Rodders
pilot48

Post by pilot48 »

So Andy has the bloke from the states been able to join up or has he lost interest and gone elsewhere ? May be he is on fb and doesn't need to join.
Andyd

Post by Andyd »

Pilot, I'll have to check with him, I know he's been busy trying to keep warm, his interest in Ozrodders was purely as a result of me mentioning it and he then saying he couldn't get onto it but its all good, I will check with him and see what he has discovered.........maybe its because he's a mopar moron like me that he's having problems............lol.............andyd
Twin Spinner

Post by Twin Spinner »

Why can't you email or pm Dave here at ozrodders. Bottom of the page is 'The Team' and there is three contacts for him. Maybe this old fart is missing something, again :? :lol:
If it has tits or wheels, you can expect trouble.
Dave
Old Hand

Post by Dave »

Andyd wrote:Pilot, I'll have to check with him, I know he's been busy trying to keep warm, his interest in Ozrodders was purely as a result of me mentioning it and he then saying he couldn't get onto it but its all good, I will check with him and see what he has discovered.........maybe its because he's a mopar moron like me that he's having problems............lol.............andyd
Hi Andy, not sure what is going on with the confirmation code but I can't fix it. I will need to contact Enjenjo's son FatCat as the problem seems to be on the U.S server.
Dave Petrusma
Andyd

Post by Andyd »

Its all good, he hasn't mentioned it for a while so just let it go.........andyd