SITE PROBLEMS

Go here for general posts relating to Hotrods and Customs, Pre 71 only!
46 deluxe
Old Hand

Re: SITE PROBLEMS

Post by 46 deluxe »

And i don't understand why .
Here it's so easy to find stuff as it's not a jumbled mess like facebook is .
scott
Sly Fox

Post by Sly Fox »

It would be great to see people sharing what there doing on there projects and give the site a pulse again.
Unfortunately I'm not getting much done on mine at the moment but as soon as I can I'll update my build thread.

I went to my local monthly car event, Coffee in the Hills this morning and it looks like Covid has killed it off.
Security guards were in the shopping centre carpark and stopping people hanging around.

While typing this I just received a message saying it looks like its moved to the Mean Fidler Hotel i Rouse Hill.

I know this is a bit off track but my point is to look for positives and support our hobby, events and forums and not let them slowly die off. I can live without being able to send a PM even though I want to use it, but we need to keep OzRodders alive.
51 Dodge Custom & 63 EH Ute - Dare to be different
cyber

Post by cyber »

The browser issue would be because all websites need to be upgraded to https.
Because it is still running on http it is likely that web services and browsers will block it from use.

Regards
Cyber
jeffa
Old Hand

Post by jeffa »

Sly Fox wrote:It would be great to see people sharing what there doing on there projects and give the site a pulse again.
Unfortunately I'm not getting much done on mine at the moment but as soon as I can I'll update my build thread.

I went to my local monthly car event, Coffee in the Hills this morning and it looks like Covid has killed it off.
Security guards were in the shopping centre carpark and stopping people hanging around.

While typing this I just received a message saying it looks like its moved to the Mean Fidler Hotel i Rouse Hill.

I know this is a bit off track but my point is to look for positives and support our hobby, events and forums and not let them slowly die off. I can live without being able to send a PM even though I want to use it, but we need to keep OzRodders alive.
Well, I'll throw in.
As some will know, I have a long-term project, 1936 Chev with 1UZ ad Crown gearbox. Too slow to post here as most people would lose interest, not to mention it would be kicked way down the list.
Also a factor is that compared to most projects on here, mine is distinctly amateurish!
When I make visible progress, I will post some pictures.
Suffice to say I am "tangled" up in wiring. It's a long but steady process, but I am at the stage where the wiring is almost complete. It's "sussed" as in I can see the end of this process, but its just a matter of looming and tidying up.
Then some small readjustments that have sprang up, a bit of bodywork, paint and interior.
Yeah. I've changed my signature. The old one was out of date...
What if climate change IS a hoax, and we make a better world for nothing?
pilot Dave
Old Hand

Post by pilot Dave »

wish i could help Jeffa as i stated before i dont mind one bit paying dues but as it stands i have decided not to post any more new subjects or pics my mates send me from o/seas countries
its pretty useless starting a thread and having 1/2 doz of us talking and 200plus looking without any input :roll:
i dont mind people disagreeing with what i post and discussing why they do disagree but to go on the way it is is useless
IN SAYING THAT I STILL SAY THANKYOU DAVE P. FOR ALL THE WORK HE HAS PUT IN
and i dont blame him one bit for taking himself away from it after all these yrs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1-DNj8eSf0